Saturday, November 13, 2010

For Pet Lovers Around the World

I am starting this blog for all of us animal lovers.  Whether it be a cat, dog, rabbit, monkey, snake or whatever you resonate with. 

Since I was never blessed with children, I have always had pets, mostly cats, in my life.   I have moved a lot and unfortunately, have lost a few friends along the way, but strays always find their way into my life. 

This is a picture of Ginger, a tabby that found his way into our life while living on the flats in southern Colorado.  He is about a year and half here.  We have moved again and he on the chase for the red and white ball next to the box.  He is such a joy and brings laughter to my life many times.  Therefore, my pet's  health is important to me and I only feed him Science Diet for dry food.


I will be researching different types of pet insurance and why we may or may not need this expense for our loved ones. 

Till next time





No comments:

Post a Comment